We would like to get to know you better, so tell us about yourself! (Total props to Cash Cow Couple, which is where we got the idea to do this!)
Here are some ways to start:
- What do you do for a living?
- What are your hobbies/what are you passionate about?
- What are your financial goals?
- What would you rather watch: Survivor or The Voice?
- Are you more interested in personal finance , financial markets, or both?
- What should MMFAS write about?
We hope you use this page to find new blogs, websites, businesses and friends!
We’ll go first:
- I’m Jon, a 22-year-old recent graduate of Virginia Tech.
- This summer, I started my first job, as a tax policy analyst/economic consultant at a large accounting in Washington, DC.
- I like traveling, reading, writing, card games, and playing the guitar.
- My financial goals are to become completely debt free by April 2014 and to put a down payment on a condo by the end of 2014.
- Survivor, for sure.
- How to make some serious money by making smart investments! Trying to stay ahead of the financial curve. 🙂
- I’m Bobby, a 23-year-old young professional working in the financial services industry.
- I work as an analyst at a large bank in Richmond, VA.
- I love traveling! I’m trying to visit all fifty US states by the time I’m 30. In terms of extracurriculars, I play racquetball, volleyball, and the viola in the University of Richmond Symphony. Don’t believe me? Here’s a picture:
- My financial goals are to become financially independent and ultimately a millionaire.
- Survivor, as well.
- Personal finance. I’ll let Jon handle the market updates. 🙂