• Over 30 years of sales and distribution experience in the automotive aftermarket
working for such companies as TRW, Midas International, Firestone, APS Inc & Mac Tools.
• Obtained real estate sales license in 1996 and joined the Jacksonville firm of Schultz Foster Addison specializing in Industrial sales & leasing.
• While at SFA expanded specialties to include land, office and retail.
• Obtained Brokers license in June 2002 and established Guardian Commercial Real Estate in October 2005 as its Broker & President.
• Married to Sue, celebrating 36 years of marriage on April 8th 2014.
• Two sons, one grandson, and two grand daughters.
• Relocated to Jacksonville in April 1981 from Cleveland, Ohio
where Bob was born & raised.
• Currently resides in St Johns County.
• Enjoys Golf & Travel.
• Southside Business Men’s Club - Board Member
• Jacksonville Chamber and Mandarin Council, 2005
• Mandarin Council Board Member - President 2010
• Northeast Florida Builders Association, 2009
• Julington Creek Property Owners Association Board Member
2010 to present; President, 2011 to 2013
• CoStar Power Broker , 2003 and 2004